Our specialties in project management, leadership development, team building, and planning help you succeed. We focus your direction, build connections, and unleash your greatest potential by:
- Helping you develop your project and program management capabilities on your most difficult projects and programs
- Facilitating integrative planning and retreats for teams within all types of organizations
- Providing trusted advice to leaders, managers, and teams struggling with difficult issues.
- Designing meetings, and events to accomplish the most demanding objectives.
- Engaging teams, launching high performing projects, resolving conflicts, and diagnosing and addressing project and performance problems.
- Preparing leaders to face ever more difficult challenges through leadership development that generates insight, perspective, and growth.
- Designing projects and initiatives that engage the right people, and produce breakthrough results!
- Inspiring and provoking insights and shifting perspectives in engaging, fun, and memorable presentations.
We succeed only when you succeed
With decades of practical experience, we help you identify and make immediate changes that make a big difference.
Our goal is to help you reach concrete results in the shortest time possible. We aren't interested in discussing theories of how things are supposed to work. We are dedicated to helping you solve your problems so you don't need us any more. Most importantly, we are interested in your lasting success!
Custom-fit to your dynamic human system
With Project Community you won't get a one-size-fits-all approach to your unique situation. We use a broad range of methods to bring the best tools to your job. A few approaches we use include:
- Living Systems, Second-order Cybernetics, Social Constructivism, and resolution-focused systemic approaches work with organizations as living systems, not as machines. Founded on systems theory, biology, communications, and linguistics, these perspectives bring about inside-out systemic change
- Dialogue and World Cafe™ group methods - Based on the work of Physicist David Bohm, Peter Senge, and Juanita Brown these methods create deep, focused, and constructive conversation and change
- Family Systems - Our organizations are more like families than any other group. Family systems models, based on the work of Virginia Satir, provide tools for resolving conflict and working within dynamic human systems.
- Myers Briggs Type Instrument (MBTI) - The most widely used personality indicator, MBTI helps us understand our differences in communication and work styles, and helps us work more effectively with others.
To learn more, contact us at (503)805-9135 or by email at